July 19th was our one year anniversary. It's hard to believe one year has already gone by. Lots of people told us the first year is the hardest but for us it has actually been really great. To celebrate our one year we went up to Midway for a few days and stayed at the Zermatt Resort. We played golf, went swimming and ate lots of yummy food; they have the best éclairs I have ever tasted! Randy took a scuba diving lesson which is something he has always wanted to try and I got a massage. We had so much fun being together and taking it easy. If anyone is looking for a little getaway it is a great place to go.
7 years ago


8 comments:
I can't believe it has been one year already. Congrats! It sounds like you guys had such a good time. We might have to go there sometime. :)
That sounds like so much fun! Happy anniversary!
HAPPY 1 YEAR!! HA! We have stayed there! But when we went it was fall, and NO ONE WAS AROUND... we were the ONLY ones staying there!! A little reminder of the "Shining"! CREEPY! With all the "knicker-clad" workers walking around! But I went again in June and it was much better!
Happy anniversary! It looks like you had so much fun. Ooo and gelato is the best.
Hi Courtney!
It has been so long since I've seen you! Congrats on your one year anniversary! You and your hubby are so cute!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute. Thanks again for coming over the day I left...I loved seeing you and the picture you gave me! Miss you!
Happy 1 Year! A little late. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I LOVE Midway. You guys are so cute together. Miss you already again
1 Year! Life goes by so fast! i love you two! come visit us in nyc!
Post a Comment