My mom, Randy, and I ran the Provo River 1/2 Marathon on Saturday. It was Randy's first race ever, he did such a great job. It's 13 miles long and Randy seemed like he could have kept going and going. The three of us finished together in 2 hours and 5 minutes. It's a little hard to walk today but I'm so glad we did it. This is a picture of us before the race.
7 years ago


8 comments:
Good Job Court! I didn't even know that you were in training or anything...that's fun that you guys did it together! miss ya!
Way to go you guys, that's awesome! Me and Brad are going to do the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving and I think that's only a 5K. There's no way I could do 13 miles, we would probably die. Love Ya Court!
please send me your e mail addresss
That's awesome!! I ran that a couple years ago and loved it! IT's a beautiful run! And happy anniversary! One year already...wow...mines coming soon also and I can't believe how fast a year can go by! Dont' you just love being married...its the best! And you guys are such a cute couple, I'm so happy for you!
You guys are awesome! Thanks for coming to lunch with us!
Wow Court good job! You guys are in such good shape, 13 miles is a ton. And that's really cool that you and Randy do it together. I am feeling kinda lazy after reading this!
So awesome!! I am doing one in Vegas in December and a little nervous about it!! How many have you done? That is so fun!
Post a Comment