Today Randy and I went with my mom and dad on a 15 mile run/hike up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It is a run my dad does 3-4 times a week to train for the Wasatch 100 Mile Race he runs every September. He asked us to tag along today. It was a difficult but beautiful run. All of the flowers were blooming and there was still snow in some spots so it wasn't too hot. Thanks for letting us come dad, sorry we slowed you down!
Trying not to slip on the snow


11 comments:
Court.. looks like a hard run..wish i was in shape enough to do that :) see you soon
Holy cow Court I can't believe you guys hiked 15 miles! And I can't believe your dad runs that all the time! I would probably die no joke. Good job!!
Wow you guys are awesome. I couldn't do that if I tried. Your cute little parents, I miss them so much. We'll see you soon, can't wait for the sleepover. Thanks for coming to the blessing, that was so nice of you guys. Love Ya.
How in the world have you been? It looks like you are doing great. It was really good to hear from you. I am going to add your blog to mine so we can be blog buddies now.
Hey Court! I'm so glad you started a blog...careful, it can be addicting! I'm doing really good..nothing too exciting, but no complaints either! How are you? Are you guys still living in Salt Lake?
Yeah! I am glad you are a blogger!! You look as beautiful as ever, of course!! I have never seen your hubby, so it's nice putting a face with a name!! And I seriously can't believe you did a 15 mile hike and your dad runs 100 miles... what the..!! Amazing! How long does it take him? Crazy!! Keep in contact!
Wow! You guys are awesome! I wish I could hike that much! Looks like fun times!
YAY!!!! Good job you guys. I cannot believe you all. It looks like it was a beautiful day to do it. See you soon!
Good job! It was so good to see you today. I'm so glad that you found me. This is such a great way to keep in contact with friends. I'm going to add you to my blog. Keep in touch.
Hey Court welcome to the blogging world! Can i please tell you it has been so long since I have seen you we really need to do a reunion!Congrats on your one year!
Corutney!! Im so glad you found me haha! How are you? I miss you!
Post a Comment