July 21, 2008

Girls Night!

Last week my friends and I had a girls night. We had a bridal shower for Ericka and a going away party for Tam and Lindsay. All three are moving away to go to medical school with their husbands. It's sad we're getting scattered everywhere! But what is great about blogs is we can stay in touch with each other. I'm so grateful to have such an amazing group of girls for my best friends. Love you girls!

4 comments:

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

Courtney- How are you? I'm so glad you have a blog. You and your hubby are so cute! I just thought I would say hi and if you want to check out me and my husbands blog it's www.basketballormes.blogspot.com
Hopefully we can keep in touch!

Tiff and Griff said...

I'm so excited for Ericka, I wish I was invited to celebrate! But all forgive you. How is married life by the way?

Robyn Reynolds said...

How fun. I saw Jade and her family the other day. Her little boy is so cute. All you girlies are beautiful.

Staci Davies said...

We're so lucky to have eachother. Thanks for getting the shower put together :)