September 29, 2009

3 Weeks Already!


6 comments:

Lindsay said...

He's so cute Court! He has grown so much! I want to come see you and Noah so bad! Halle is pretty much over her cold so I thought maybe next week I could come. I'll give you a call! Hope you are doing good and getting some sleep!!

Stacie said...

He has changed so much since we saw him. He has almost lost that newborn look. Still so dang cute, though!

Brad and Jade said...

He is precious! Can't wait to see him again. Hope your doing good Court.

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

He is so cute Courtney! We were down at the Gateway on Thursday and were going to call and stop by but I got a kidney stone, so that kind of put a damper on our plan. I hope we can see him sometime soon. He is such a cutie! Hope all is going well as a new mom.

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh he is the cutest!!!
i am dying to see him.
i bet you are just so in love with that little guy.
hope all is well.
miss you.
love ya!

Sara said...

I am so excited for u guys!! He a so cute and I love the name!! Congrats!! Kids are the best!!