October 7, 2009

Pictures!

One of my best friends Staci came and took pictures of baby Noah last weekend. She was so patient and did such an amazing job. You can see the pictures here. Thanks so much Staci, you are so talented and such a great friend.

4 comments:

Marci said...

Courtney!!!
Those are the most precious pictures!!! My mom LOVES them!!! Noah is so cute...I lOVE his hair!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Brad and Jade said...

Those turned out so cute Court! What a cute family you have. Let's get together soon, if you feel up to it. Love ya, hope your doing good.

Lindsay said...

Courtney those pictures turned out gorgeous! I love the second one with you guys holding Noah and when he is looking right at the camera, he is such a cute little guy. Hope things are going good. Lets get together soon!!

Robyn Reynolds said...

Very cute pictures! They turned out really good. FYI I made my blog private and don't remember if I added you....if I didn't and you want me to email me at robynjreynolds@gmail.com