Baby Noah joined our family on September 8th at 8:11 p.m after about 24 hours of labor. He weighed in at 8 pounds 11 ounces and 21 1/2 inches long. He is a big healthy boy! I feel so blessed to be his mom. He is such a good baby (knock on wood). He has lots of hair and two dimples that I can't get enough of. He looks just like his dad. Randy is already an awesome dad. We both feel so lucky to have this little guy in our home.
7 years ago


8 comments:
oh he is sooo beautiful!!!!
i've been dying to see pictures.
i will call you soon, i know those couple weeks after are a little busy, so i've been waitin a bit to call, but i've thought of you every day. i can't wait to talk. love you court!!!
(this is tam)
i am so happy for you court! you have such a beautiful family.
He's beautiful. I'm so happy that I got to meet him. What a lucky little boy to come into such a good family. I love you Court and I hope the first couple of weeks are going good. I'll call you soon!
Court, he is so sweet. I can't wait to see him in person. I hope everything is going good, I know those first few weeks can be a whirlwind! I'd love to come visit, I will call you soon. Love ya.
Congratulations Courtney! He is adorable! I love big healthy babies! :) The first couple of months will be a little rough but in the end it's all worth it and they are so much fun!
i have been waiting for pics. Hi is so cute!! Can't wait to hold him and see you again. Call me soon! Love ya Ericka
Aaahhh. He is precious! Can't wait to meet him and see you. It's a lot of work getting them here huh. 24 hours! Good job, you're tough. Hope you're adjusting well. Been thinking about you lots. Love ya!
What a cute little babe and a special blessing for your home! Our baby comes in only 2 weeks. These pictures made my heart melt and got me so excited to hold our very own bundle.
love, Breanne
ps. You look beautiful!
Post a Comment