Happy Halloween! Randy and I finally carved a pumpkin last night. We wanted to do something a little different so we gave him a mustache. I think he's cute...I have such good memories of Halloween when I was little. My mom would make us chili and bread sticks before we went Trick or Treating. My little sister Katrina would come with me and my friends and we would go as long as we could before we got too cold. Then we would come home and sort out our candy. Katrina and I would trade the candy we didn't like with each other. She would eat all her candy within a couple of days and I would save mine for months. When we were older, she told me that she secretly stole my candy from under my bed.
When I remember things like that I get so excited to start traditions with my kids. Halloween is such a fun time of year! I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween!
7 years ago


7 comments:
It was so fun to hang out with you guys last night. We need to do that more often. Cute pumpkins!
Love the mustache! That's cute about the memories you have. Traditions are the best huh. Naughty Katrina steeling your candy like that. hah. (Sounds pretty typical)
Hi Court! I found your blog from Karlee's and added it to my little list. It's good to somehow keep in touch with you. You and your hubby are so cute! Well email me at kimchristenson@gmail.com so I can invite you to our blog.
-Kim
Ha! I love the mustache! A very nice touch! You guys are cute, I would love to meet your hubby one day!
Hi!!! Your blog is so cute! I like your hair too! I'm glad I know your blog now so I can look at it now and then:) Hope you're doing good
Hey Courtney.... we really need to get together. I am teaching an adult dance class on Monday nights from 8:30 to 9:30. Call me if your interested or if you would like to get together sometime. #597-8991.
Hi Courtney! This is Breanne (the one that you did cooking shows with, ha ha) I am so happy that I found your blog. It is fun to see what you are up to! Would you like an invite to ours? breanneskinner@gmail.com
Post a Comment