October 10, 2008

Mixing It Up

My husband surprised me with this awesome mixer for my birthday. He was so excited to give it to me, I got it right when I woke up before I had even gotten out of bed. I love it! I've already made cinnamon rolls and cookies and I have had it less than a week! I know I need to slow down or my clothes won't be fitting me much longer.

9 comments:

Brad and Jade said...

Lucky Court, I'm way jealous. I think Brad knows I don't cook enough to spend that much on a mixer. Way to go Randy, what a good husband. It was good seeing you the other day. Can't wait for our halloween date night. Love Ya!

Tamara Jacobs said...

way to go randy! That's so fun Court! You are the best cook. Miss you!

Anika said...

LOVE Kitchen Aid mixers! Cooking with it will never be the same! hehe!

Lindsay said...

That's awesome Court! What a good B-day present! I have been wanting one of those too.

Sara said...

I love baking stuff! What a cute husband! And if you feel the need to continue baking when your pants don't fit... I LOVE cookies!!

Staci Davies said...

That's such a fun surprise, yeah, way to go Randy! You will be mixing up some good stuff. You are a really good baker/cook :)

Tiff and Griff said...

I'm jealous!

Robert and Lindsay said...

fun!! you are going to start your own cooking show one day.. i just know it! Cooking with Courtney.. i can see it already!! xoxox miss you

Anonymous said...

Courtney!! I haven't been able to look at your blog FOREVER! I guess on your site address i had a space in it so I coild never find you! Happy Birthday! Love the kitchen aid!! They are awesome! Hope your doing good!