November 24, 2008

Countdown!

It's been awhile since I posted, not much has been going on. But something exciting is coming.... Randy, my parents, and I are going to Paris in less than 3 weeks! I am so excited. I have dreamed about going there since I was little. I can't wait for the museums, crepes, and shopping (if we can afford it). I would love to hear any tips or experiences that anyone has had there. Thanks!

8 comments:

Anika said...

You lucky girl! I am so jealous! Be sure to take millions of pictures!

Stacie said...

Lucky! I would love to go there. Have fun!

Robert and Lindsay said...

i am so excited for you!paris is the most romantic place... my advice is to kiss a lot .. we did! and watch your wallets.. the theft is out of controll in paris :) have fun!!!

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

So jealous! I would love to hear about your adventures when you return. Have a blast and a safe trip.

Casey and Britt said...

Hey courtney! Oh my gosh you are going to LOVE Paris! Definitely go to the Louve and Notre Dame, they were my favorites and so amazing! Also, the food is incredible, do not hold back! And if you get a chance, taste frog legs, they really aren't bad! LOL Hey, I just made my blog private so email me your email so I can send an invite! brittanyolsen21@msn.com

Lindsay said...

Courtney I'm so excited for you, you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It really is an amazing city. I have already talked your ear off about it so my advice is just have a blast and be safe! And take lots of pics! We took over 500 (yeah kind of overboard) but I'm way glad we did!

Kim & Clay said...

Hi Court! I am so excited for you--I just went to Paris in April, and it was a lifelong dream fulfilled. If you don't speak French, my advice is to at least learn some basics. But just have so much fun. The crepes and creme brulee are delicious~ and go to Versailles because it is beautiful! It is going to be freezing though, because it was freezing in April. Last tip-buy an orange card (carte d'orange)it is the best way to get around Paris, it even pays for a train trip to nearby cities like Versailles. Ok I'm blabbing on now, but ask me if you have any questions. I love Paris!

Robyn Reynolds said...

Go see the Eiffel Tower at night. They have the lights on and it is amazing. There is this place called Sacre Cour (Sacred Heart) and it was my favorite. You can see all of Paris and there are tons of painters on the streets. You will have so much fun!