I Love these!! I can't wait until our boys will little buddies when they meet! Love ya and can't wait to see you and Noah! He is so precious and Staci did such a great job!!
OH MY GOSH! HE IS SO CUTE! Court I think you will be in trouble when he grows up....keeping all the beautiful ladies off of him that is. Congrats! -Miss
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!! He is so cute! I love, love, love those pictures!
He is so precious. Sorry I never texted you back but either of those days will work for us. Love you, hope your doing good.
I Love these!! I can't wait until our boys will little buddies when they meet! Love ya and can't wait to see you and Noah! He is so precious and Staci did such a great job!!
OH MY GOSH! HE IS SO CUTE! Court I think you will be in trouble when he grows up....keeping all the beautiful ladies off of him that is.
Congrats!
-Miss
Court, he is probably the cutest little guy I've ever seen.
Post a Comment