April 19, 2009

It's a ....

It's official, we are having a baby boy! We went to the ultrasound on Thursday and got to see our baby and the proof he's a boy! We are so excited! It was amazing to see his profile and his hands and feet moving around. I think it looks like he has Randy's cute button nose. He (and my tummy) are growing everyday. I have to do a double take when I see my baby bump in a reflection. Is that me? Am I really pregnant? Randy is already dreaming of all of the fun "guy stuff" he can do with him. He is going to be such a great dad!

9 comments:

Marci said...

I can't wait for the "guy stuff"! Thanks so much for coming to the dance competition...Sydney loves you guys!

Ty and Whit said...

Oh so exciting!! I'm so excited for you to have a boy! They are the best and it feels like everyone is having girls!! Congrats:)

Casey and Britt said...

Oh boys are SO MUCH FUN! You are going to love it! congrats!

Stacie said...

We are so excited for you. Can't wait to meet him!

Brad and Jade said...

Yea!! He is going to be one handsome little guy. I'm so excited for you. We can go shopping for him in NY. Hope your doing good Court. Love Ya!

Karlee Turner said...

That's awesome!! I'm so excited to have a little boy too! You must due within days of me...crazy! SO fun!

Lindsay said...

Yay Court that is so exciting!! Boys are so so fun. You will love this little guy so much you can't even believe it. We will shop til we drop for our little ones in NY! I'm so excited for you guys. You will be such great parents.

Staci Davies said...

Cute little profile! That's good it's official. So you went in a second time right? I wanna talk to you soon. Hope you're feeling good and your belly just keeps on growing :)

Sara said...

ok! I am reading this way too late!! Congrats on the baby boy! That is very exciting!!