One of my best friends Ericka got married on Saturday. It was such a beautiful wedding and is was so special to see her get sealed. Ericka - I love you so much and I am so happy for you and Wes!
Me, Jade, Stacie, and Bags (We missed you Tam and Lindsay!)
Ericka looked gorgeous in her dress!
I chopped about 9 inches off my hair. It feels weird to have it so short but I am getting used to it. I found a place to donate my hair that only requires 8 inches, most require more. If anyone is interested in trying a new haircut and donating their hair, click here.


7 comments:
LOVE your hair! It is beautiful! That's so exciting that Ericka got married...I saw her randomly at the gym the other day, but only for like two seconds! You guys are all so cute!
Yay for Ericka- your hair is AWESOME!
Court your haircut is sooo pretty! I love it! I loved seeing pictures from Ericka's wedding
Courtney! Your hair looks sooo cute short! I love it!
Love the hair!! Though you would look gorgeous with your head shaved!! Congrats to Ericka!
Courtney,
Your hair looks so cute. I heard all about it at the in-law's today. I love it!
Stacie
Court I love your hair, it is so pretty. That's awesome that you donated it. I'm glad you took pictures at Ericka's wedding since I forgot my camera!
Post a Comment